Your new fine linen purchase will give you many nights of comfort given the proper care. We recommend that you wash you sheets before use.
- For thorough and even cleaning it is best to wash your fine linens alone, one set per load.
- They should be washed in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Always use a mild detergent
- Do not use any products containing chlorine bleach, benzoyl peroxide, alpha hydroxy acid,
- Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets as they can damage the delicate natural fibers.
- Heat from the dryer is also hard on the natural fibers in the sheets so tumble dry on low heat and promptly remove from the dryer to prevent wrinkles.
- Do not over-dry. Air dry if possible.
- Warm iron as needed.