The Particulate Respirator DE2322 is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the user. This product has a ﬁlter eﬃciency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
Standard Shipping Included (up to $ 13.99 savings)!
- This product has a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil.
- Manufactured by BYD Precision Manufacture Co., LTD (NIOSH Approval No. 84A-9221)
- The mask consists of three layers of high quality nonwoven materials: the outer and inner layers are made of polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric; the middle layer is made of polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven fabric.
- Provide soft, skin-friendly, comfortable wearing experiences and protection for daily usage.
- The foldable design can cover the nose and mouth with close fit to the face, providing respiratory protection against non-oil particles and reduce user exposure to certain airborne particles
- The elastic head straps are soft and gentle to skin, eliminating the pressure behind the ears even when worn for a long time. The built-in nose bridge is adjustable to ensure a comfortable fitting experience.
- Soft and comfortable to wear, skin-friendly; Fit for both indoor and outdoor application all-year-round for all 4 seasons
*Standard shipping applies to products shipped to locations in the contiguous 48 states, extra shipping charges apply outside the contiguous 48 states.
- Place both hands over mask.
- Take a deep breath and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask collapses inward as you inhale.
- Then exhale and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask bulges outward as you exhale.
- If air leaks, reposition the mask, tighten the metallic strip and reposition the elastic bands for a better ﬁt.
- Follow steps 1-3 again until a tight seal has been achieved.
- Masks that have passed the ﬁt check are now safe to use.
- Facial hair or other facial features may prevent the mask from achieving a proper ﬁt. If a tight seal is not achievable, please DO NOT use this product.
- If you experience diﬃculty breathing, dizziness, or other symptoms, leave the contaminated area immediately.
BYD N95 Mask
N95 Particulate Respirator
The following materials are used in the production of N95 Particulate Respirator. Inner layer: polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric; Middle layer: polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven + hot air cotton; Outer layer: polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric ; Elastic bands: polyester/nylon spandex blend; Nose clip: aluminum
1pc/bag; 20pcs/box; 960pcs/case
- The mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Improper use may lead to illness and even death.
- Use this product immediately after package is opened.
- Not recommended for more than 8 hours of use.
- DO NOT sleep while wearing the mask.
- Avoid hand contact within the interior part of the mask.
- DO NOT use masks if they expired.
- For one-time use only. Dispose the mask according to regulations.
- DO NOT use if package is damaged.
Time Use Limitation
- If the mask becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes diﬃcult, leave the contaminated area and replace and reﬁt the new mask.
- To the extent permitted by law, BYD shall not be liable for any loss or damage including any loss of business, loss of proﬁts, or for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein provided by BYD. Nothing in this statement will be deemed exclude or restrict BYD's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence.
- Staples are used for strap fastening, it is normal that small punctures be found around the staples. Product sampling has been processed to ensure the respirators meet Part 84 approval requirement.
- The process of the strap fastening has been strictly controlled. Any enlarged holes resulting from ripped ﬁlter material around staple punctures are considered as damage.
- Filtering facepieces are to be inspected prior to each use to assure there are no holes in the breathing zone other than punctures around staples and no damage has occurred.
- Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States, employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training, and ﬁt testing.
- Product Dimensions : 5.79 x 5.12 x 4.72 inches; 8.11 Ounces
- Item model number : de2322
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer : BYD