Rejuvenate your mind and body with a great night’s sleep!
These sumptuous and premium TENCEL Lyocell sheets are sure to keep you sleeping peacefully with their temperature and moisture management properties. They are 50% more absorbent than cotton. As a result, they keep you cool and dry, which prevents bacterial growth from moisture and help you sleep even on the hottest of nights. These luxuriously soft sheets are made from 100% TENCEL Lyocell, which is derived from the eucalyptus tree. The smoothness of the eucalyptus fiber makes our sheets non-irritating to your skin. They are also environmentally friendly. Growing eucalyptus for TENCEL Lyocell has a very low environmental impact. It uses much less water than cotton and is grown without pesticides. TENCEL is fabricated in a closed loop process using only non-toxic chemicals during manufacturing. This four-piece sheet set contains one fitted sheet, one flat sheet, and two pillowcases
Standard Shipping Included (up to $16.00 savings)!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Free Shipping and 90-day satisfaction assurance. Our customers' satisfaction means everything to us. Here at DTYStore, we take pride in our product’s superior quality and craftsmanship. If for any reason you are at all unsatisfied with your purchase, simply contact us. We are so confident in our products that we offer 90-day satisfaction assurance warranty (see item warranty information for details).
- LUXURIOUS: These sheets are so luxurious they have even been called softer that silk. They are made from TENCEL Lyocell, which is both strong and durable yet very lightweight. This top-of-the-line product has a sateen finish and with 320 thread count and is among the highest quality bedding you will find.
- SUPER ABSORBENT: Our TENCEL sheet set is 50% more absorbent than cotton sheets. They keep you cool and dry, all night long which prevents bacterial growth from moisture and help you sleep better even on the hottest of nights.
- SOFT AND GENTLE: This sheet set is made of the finest TENCEL Lyocell, derived from eucalyptus fiber, a superior material that is smooth and non-irritating to your skin for a super soft, silky feel to it. . The smoothness of the eucalyptus fiber makes our sheets non-irritating, making them perfect for those with sensitive skin. They are also perfect for those with allergies as we do not use any harsh chemicals that can cause skin irritations.
- OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED: We use a closed loop process which is environmentally responsible and OEKO-TEX certified creating a low environmental impact. Our sheet set is made from 100% premium TENCEL Lyocell, derived from eucalyptus trees that are grown with eco-friendly practices. They use much less water than cotton and are completely organic without the use of pesticides or toxic chemicals.
Made in China
*Standard shipping applies to products shipped to locations in the contiguous 48 states, extra shipping charges apply outside the contiguous 48 states.
Our Premium Sheets Fit Mattresses up to 18" Deep
Queen: Queen Pillowcases: 32" wide x 20" high
Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 105" long
Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80" long x 16" high
King: King Pillowcases: 40" wide x 20" high
Flat Sheet: 108" wide x 105" long;
Fitted Sheet: 78" wide x 80" long X 16" high
TENCEL Sheet Care Instructions
Your new fine linen purchase will give you many nights of comfort given the proper care. We recommend that you wash your sheets before use.
- For thorough and even cleaning it is best to wash your fine linens alone, one set per load.
- They should be washed in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Always use a mild detergent
- Do not use any products containing chlorine bleach, benzoyl peroxide, alpha hydroxy acid
- Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets as they can damage the delicate natural fibers.
- Heat from the dryer is also hard on the natural fibers in the sheets so tumble dry on low heat and promptly remove from the dryer to prevent wrinkles.
- Do not over-dry. Air dry if possible.
- Warm iron as needed.