DTY Bedding® Premium 100% TENCEL® Lyocell 4-Piece Sheet Set
Rejuvenate your mind and body with a great night’s sleep!
These sumptuous and premium TENCEL Lyocell sheets are sure to keep you sleeping peacefully with their temperature and moisture management properties. They are 50% more absorbent than cotton. As a result, they keep you cool and dry, which prevents bacterial growth from moisture and help you sleep even on the hottest of nights. These luxuriously soft sheets are made from 100% TENCEL Lyocell, which is derived from the eucalyptus tree. The smoothness of the eucalyptus fiber makes our sheets non-irritating to your skin. They are also environmentally friendly. Growing eucalyptus for TENCEL Lyocell has a very low environmental impact. It uses much less water than cotton and is grown without pesticides. TENCEL is fabricated in a closed loop process using only non-toxic chemicals during manufacturing. This four-piece sheet set contains one fitted sheet, one flat sheet, and two pillowcases
Standard Shipping Included (up to $16.00 savings)!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Free Shipping and 90-day satisfaction assurance. Our customers' satisfaction means everything to us. Here at DTYStore, we take pride in our product’s superior quality and craftsmanship. If for any reason you are at all unsatisfied with your purchase, simply contact us. We are so confident in our products that we offer 90-day satisfaction assurance warranty (see item warranty information for details).
- LUXURIOUS: These sheets are so luxurious they have even been called softer that silk. They are made from TENCEL Lyocell, which is both strong and durable yet very lightweight. This top-of-the-line product has a sateen finish and with 320 thread count and is among the highest quality bedding you will find.
- SUPER ABSORBENT: Our TENCEL sheet set is 50% more absorbent than cotton sheets. They keep you cool and dry, all night long which prevents bacterial growth from moisture and help you sleep better even on the hottest of nights.
- SOFT AND GENTLE: This sheet set is made of the finest TENCEL Lyocell, derived from eucalyptus fiber, a superior material that is smooth and non-irritating to your skin for a super soft, silky feel to it. . The smoothness of the eucalyptus fiber makes our sheets non-irritating, making them perfect for those with sensitive skin. They are also perfect for those with allergies as we do not use any harsh chemicals that can cause skin irritations.
- OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED: We use a closed loop process which is environmentally responsible and OEKO-TEX certified creating a low environmental impact. Our sheet set is made from 100% premium TENCEL Lyocell, derived from eucalyptus trees that are grown with eco-friendly practices. They use much less water than cotton and are completely organic without the use of pesticides or toxic chemicals.
Made in China
*Standard shipping applies to products shipped to locations in the contiguous 48 states, extra shipping charges apply outside the contiguous 48 states.
Our Premium Sheets Fit Mattresses up to 18" Deep
Queen: Queen Pillowcases: 32" wide x 20" high
Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 105" long
Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80" long x 16" high
King: King Pillowcases: 40" wide x 20" high
Flat Sheet: 108" wide x 105" long;
Fitted Sheet: 78" wide x 80" long X 16" high
TENCEL Sheet Care Instructions
Your new fine linen purchase will give you many nights of comfort given the proper care. We recommend that you wash your sheets before use.
- For thorough and even cleaning it is best to wash your fine linens alone, one set per load.
- They should be washed in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Always use a mild detergent
- Do not use any products containing chlorine bleach, benzoyl peroxide, alpha hydroxy acid
- Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets as they can damage the delicate natural fibers.
- Heat from the dryer is also hard on the natural fibers in the sheets so tumble dry on low heat and promptly remove from the dryer to prevent wrinkles.
- Do not over-dry. Air dry if possible.
- Warm iron as needed.
My wife and I love these sheets. They are as soft or softer than our high thread count cotton sheets and definitely cooler feeling, though I suppose both of those things are subjective in nature. They are also lighter in weight and dry quickly.
These sheets are fabulous. They are much nicer than ones I have boughten from a famous mattress store. Thicker and just as soft and come out of the drier less wrinkled. I love the color I got the soft lavender. They fit great; I also bought the eleastic bands to attach to the corners because my bed is adjustable like hospital beds and they help keep the sheets on when in the upright position. I already put another set on my wish list.
Tencel is such a beautiful fiber and feels like butter against your skin. These may not be my first set, but they are definitely of great quality. They need a little mileage for a thorough review, but the surplus pockets, and luxurious texture for sure make me want to get a couple more sets.
I am picky about my sheets and I think I have found a winner. I have only slept on them one night and they were great. The only issue is they are so big. My mattress is only 10" inches high so I have about 8" inches of material leftover. I tucked it under the mattress and hope it stays there. I have to wait and see if they bunch up but so far so good. That was the only reason I gave them 4 stars.
I have been hunting for a long time to repurchase pure silk sheets I had gotten 10 years ago. I cannot remember where I purchased or how much they were. The thin, lightweight, cozy in the winter and cool in the summer characteristics spoiled my future sheet purchases. Nothing compared to those pure silk sheets. I could not find replacements. I had a seamstress repair the top sheet once (she thought I was crazy). Then, I finally had to say good by.
The search for a comparable was endless. I contemplated Bamboo many times. Out of desperation, I ordered Bamboo Rayon from Amazon and promptly returned the unopened thick sheets. Terrible. This called for more research about Bamboo. I learned there are 4 kinds of processes for them and rayon is loaded with chemical processes that dumps caustic chemicals back into the earth leaving me with thick warm sheets I still do not like.
Then I learned about Eucalyptus sheets and the processes for them.
I found a company listed on Amazon but later learned it was cheaper to buy direct. If I can I will always buy direct if shipping and product is less than free shipping with Amazon Prime. However, without the huge Amazon search engines I would have never found these sheets.
I ended up with Eucalyptus TENCEL® Lyocell sheets fit the lightweight, luxurious, hypoallergenic, organic, and earth friendly additional requirements. At the time of order, there were limited colors but I did not care.
The staff at DTYStore, especially Leta, is so helpful. I had more education on their bamboo line as well. The Bamboo sheets undergo the same TENCEL® Lyocell process. They are great as well. I know because I purchased bamboo pillowcases as well to compare. The bamboo may be ever so slightly thicker and may wrinkle less. Because I am looking for thin, my absolute favorite is the Eucalyptus even though they may wrinkle a bit more…love the wrinkles.
The header seam on the cover sheet is wider than regular sheets which comes off looking richer. These are ready for high profile mattresses as well. They come with a sheet sack made from the same materials. The bamboo pillowcases came with a smaller bamboo sack as well. Since I love the fabric, I washed and put those sacks to good use as well. The larger went on a buckwheat neck roll pillow and the smaller went on an eye pillow. Just great stuff!!
They are extremely close to the weight and texture of those silk sheets!! We are getting more restful, recuperative sleeps and any additional care these sheets require is fine with me. I swear I feel refreshed and relieved when in these sheets.
Great instructions come with the shipment and I have some additional suggestions.
Cold water with mild detergent...(I used Woolite).
No fabric softener or sheets as this will weaken the fibers
Out of the washer they will feel hard, rough
Low heat, gentle cycle
(The first time I dried the set I put them all in the dryer…this did not work that well. They are so soft and the fitted sheet is so deep that they became totally entangled and wrapped up into that fitted sheet SO
Take the fitted sheet out of the washer alone…dry it low, gentle. When dry, put the top sheet in alone. While top is drying, put he fitted on the bed. Repeat with the pillowcases although I think you could dry top and pillowcases together. You can also dry them all together for the start of the cycle and then separate for the last 10 min of dry time so they have free time without entangling. This might seem complicated but it is not and the result is less wrinkled sheets that have been treated gently. My preference is separate drying from the start. Just leave the wet sheets in the washer and separately dry while making the bed.)
I’ve washed them a few times and they are standing up to the process.
Wonderful, silk quality sheets without the silk demanding price. FINALLY I FOUND GREAT SHEETS!!! Thank you, Thank you!!!!!
Interested in Full Size for guest bedrooms.