DTY Outdoor Living® Broadmoor Eucalyptus Garden Bench
Add style to your patio with our charming Broadmoor wood bench.
This classy eucalyptus bench is built for two! The bench features a classically arched back, slatted seat and rolled arms for comfort. Crafted from premium eucalyptus this beautiful bench is built to last. It is a timeless accent for any outdoor or indoor space.
Free Standard Shipping (up to $41.99 savings)!*
- FOREST STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL CERTIFIED: Go Green! Our FSC Eucalyptus is sustainable, eco-friendly wood and a renewable resource from well managed forests that are Forest Stewardship Council certified
- BUILT TO LAST: Created from 100% eucalyptus this bench table is naturally weather resistant and will stand up to the elements, perfect for any climate. Its high oil content repels bugs and helps protect it from moisture, UV rays, decay and rot.
- STYLISH DESIGN: The bench features a classically arched back, slatted seat and rolled arms for comfort
- THREE STYLISH FINISHES: Available in natural oil, espresso or weathered gray Finishes. SIMPLE ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (hardware included)
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Our customers' satisfaction means everything to us. We take pride in our product’s superior quality and craftsmanship. If for any reason you are at all unsatisfied with your purchase, simply contact us. We are so confident in our products that we offer a 30-day limited warranty (see item warranty information for details).
Made in Vietnam
*Free standard shipping applies to products shipped to locations in the contiguous 48 states, extra shipping charges apply outside the contiguous 48 states.
Bench Measures: 54"W x 22"D x 39"H
This product ships in one box
Dimensions: 61”L x 27”W X 6”D
Weight: 43 lbs.
Outdoor Furniture Care Tips:
With the proper care your premium eucalyptus furniture will last up to 25 years or more.
- For unfinished furniture, we suggest lightly sanding the surface of the furniture with 150 or 180 grit sandpaper once a year to remove any fuzziness and any larger splinter causing fibers that occur due to exposure to the elements. Be sure to sand lightly to retain the natural patina.
- Furniture with an oil finish should also be treated yearly with a light coat of wood oil designed for eucalyptus or teak by applying it with a soft cloth.
- For finished furniture, we recommend brushing off any loose dirt or debris with a soft brush and wiping down with a mild detergent and water.
- We recommend you protect your furniture in the off season by using a using a good quality furniture cover. It helps keep your furniture clean and protects it from the elements thus minimizing annual maintenance.
Beautiful!! I was going to put it outside but I decided to leave it in the House! LOL
Love it. It looks great. It was not that difficult to put together but you may want to find a Allan wrench drill-bit to replace the Allen wrench that was provided. It fits two people perfectly. It is sturdy. It was delivered without a problem.
Such a beautiful Broadmoor garden bench. We love our new garden bench. Thank you DTYStore for this good deal in best price. Will definitely come back in future for any furniture or bedroom products.
Solid construction, and looks exactly like the picture online. Bought the matching side table and they look beautiful on my porch! Highly recommend.