Entertain in style with our classic console table
Our versatile eucalyptus console table is a wonderful addition to your outdoor furniture collection. Crafted from premium eucalyptus this table features 2 shelves and a slatted design. This beautiful table has plenty of space to set up a buffet for your summer party or as display for your plants or other décor.
Free Standard Shipping (up to $42.99 savings)!*
- FOREST STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL CERTIFIED: Go Green! Our FSC Eucalyptus is sustainable, eco-friendly wood and a renewable resource from well managed forests that are Forest Stewardship Council certified
- BUILT TO LAST: Created from 100% eucalyptus this console table is naturally weather resistant and will stand up to the elements, perfect for any climate. Its high oil content repels bugs and helps protect it from moisture, UV rays, decay and rot.
- STYLISH DESIGN With two shelves this console table is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Coordinate with our Longs Peak Eucalyptus collection to create the perfect outdoor living space
- THREE FINISHES: Available in natural oil, espresso or driftwood gray finishes
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (hardware included)
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Our customers' satisfaction means everything to us. Here at DTYStore, we take pride in our product’s superior quality and craftsmanship. If for any reason you are at all unsatisfied with your purchase, simply contact us. We are so confident in our products that we offer a 30-day limited warranty (see item warranty information for details).
Made in Vietnam
*Free standard shipping applies to products shipped to locations in the contiguous 48 states, extra shipping charges apply outside the contiguous 48 states.
Console Table Measures: 48"W x 16"D x 32"H
This product ships in one box
Dimensions: 51”L x 19”W X 6”D
Weight: 35 lbs.
Outdoor Furniture Care Tips:
With the proper care your premium eucalyptus furniture will last up to 25 years or more.
- For unfinished furniture, we suggest lightly sanding the surface of the furniture with 150 or 180 grit sandpaper once a year to remove any fuzziness and any larger splinter causing fibers that occur due to exposure to the elements. Be sure to sand lightly to retain the natural patina.
- Furniture with an oil finish should also be treated yearly with a light coat of wood oil designed for eucalyptus or teak by applying it with a soft cloth.
- For finished furniture, we recommend brushing off any loose dirt or debris with a soft brush and wiping down with a mild detergent and water.
- We recommend you protect your furniture in the off season by using a using a good quality furniture cover. It helps keep your furniture clean and protects it from the elements thus minimizing annual maintenance.