DTY Outdoor Living® Longs Peak Eucalyptus Sideboard
Bring your celebrations outdoors with this first-class longs peak sideboard
This striking eucalyptus sideboard is an elegant addition to your outdoor space. This functional piece is ideal for buffet or display. Set up an inviting buffet for food and drinks for your summer gathering or use to display your outdoor décor. Has plenty of storage for your outdoor tableware and supplies.
Free Standard Shipping (up to $39.99 savings)!*
- FOREST STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL CERTIFIED: Go Green! Our FSC Eucalyptus is sustainable, eco-friendly wood and a renewable resource from well managed forests that are Forest Stewardship Council certified
- BUILT TO LAST: Created from 100% eucalyptus this sideboard is naturally weather resistant and will stand up to the elements, perfect for any climate. Its high oil content repels bugs and helps protect it from moisture, UV rays, decay and rot.
- STYLISH DESIGN:Features a table top surface with an open middle shelf and additional storage behind cabinet doors.Coordinate with our Longs Peak Eucalyptus collection to create the perfect outdoor living space
- THREE FINISHES: Available in natural oil, espresso or driftwood gray finishes SIMPLE ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (hardware included)
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Our customers' satisfaction means everything to us. Here at DTYStore, we take pride in our product’s superior quality and craftsmanship. If for any reason you are at all unsatisfied with your purchase, simply contact us. We are so confident in our products that we offer a 30-day limited warranty (see item warranty information for details).
Made in Vietnam
*Free standard shipping applies to products shipped to locations in the contiguous 48 states, extra shipping charges apply outside the contiguous 48 states.
Sideboard Measures: 42"W x 14"D x 32"H
Interior: 40"W x 12"D x 16"H
This product ships in one box
Dimensions: 45”L x 22”W X 9”D
Weight: 54 lbs.
Outdoor Furniture Care Tips:
With the proper care your premium eucalyptus furniture will last up to 25 years or more.
- For unfinished furniture, we suggest lightly sanding the surface of the furniture with 150 or 180 grit sandpaper once a year to remove any fuzziness and any larger splinter causing fibers that occur due to exposure to the elements. Be sure to sand lightly to retain the natural patina.
- Furniture with an oil finish should also be treated yearly with a light coat of wood oil designed for eucalyptus or teak by applying it with a soft cloth.
- For finished furniture, we recommend brushing off any loose dirt or debris with a soft brush and wiping down with a mild detergent and water.
- We recommend you protect your furniture in the off season by using a using a good quality furniture cover. It helps keep your furniture clean and protects it from the elements thus minimizing annual maintenance.
We love the new sideboard and would have given it 5 stars but the left door will not close properly all the way as if the hinge was bent although there are no hinges. Maybe there is just a slight warp to the boards but overall we love it and can live with the imperfection. It just has more character I guess :)
Love this sideboard. It was easy to assemble and looks great on my deck. Very sturdy and perfect size.
This is a well made sideboard that was not difficult to assemble. The instructions were clear, and the delivery was very timely. We like the sideboard so much we’ve decided to order another one for our back patio.
I ordered this piece in the grey. It was ordered on a Friday and I received it the following Thursday on the gulf coast of Florida. It is perfect for storage on our lanai and to show off plants. Looks much better in person and I liked how it looked online. Very easy to assemble. Very pleased with the service I received from DTY Store regarding a minor issue I had when ordering something today. Will not look anywhere else in the future when this company has it.
We ordered two. They both arrived quickly and undamaged. The packing is very good. Easy and simple to assemble. Attractive and well finished.