DTY Outdoor Living® South Park 3-Piece Acacia Outdoor Patio Cafe Bistro Set
Enrich your patio with this charming wood bistro set!
This contemporary 3-piece bistro set is perfect for a morning coffee or quiet dinner for two. The two-tone set consists of a square table and two chairs. Made from acacia hardwood with a Natural oil and white finish this set will stand the test of the elements. The set is lightweight and portable and folds for easy storage. Ideal for a small patio, balcony or in the garden. Why settle for cheap plastic when you can have this beautiful set is sure to make your outdoor retreat stylish and cozy.
Free Standard Shipping ($34.99 savings)!*
- PERFECT FOR SMALL SPACES:Ideal for a small patio, balcony or in the garden. Table Measures: 23-½” square x 29”H, Chairs Measures: 15”W x 21”D x 35”H
- STYLISH DESIGN: This contemporary set is finished with a natural oiltable top, chair seat and back and features white accents
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Created from 100% acacia wood this chair is weather resistant and will stand up to the elements, perfect for any climate. Apply Teak oil as necessary to help keep this beautiful set looking new
- NO ASSEMBLY: Table and two chairs fold for easy storage
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Our customers' satisfaction means everything to us. Here at DTYStore, we take pride in our product’s superior quality and craftsmanship. If for any reason you are at all unsatisfied with your purchase, simply contact us. We are so confident in our products that we offer a 90-day limited warranty (see item warranty information for details).
Made in Vietnam
*Free standard shipping applies to products shipped to locations in the contiguous 48 states, extra shipping charges apply outside the contiguous 48 states.
Table Measures: 23-½” square x 29”H
Chair Measures: 15”W x 21”D x 35”H
Seat Height: 17”H
This product ships in one box
Dimensions: 41”L x 26”W x 12”D
Weight: 38 lbs.
Outdoor Furniture Care Tips:
With the proper care your premium eucalyptus furniture will last up to 25 years or more.
- For unfinished furniture, we suggest lightly sanding the surface of the furniture with 150 or 180 grit sandpaper once a year to remove any fuzziness and any larger splinter causing fibers that occur due to exposure to the elements. Be sure to sand lightly to retain the natural patina.
- Furniture with an oil finish should also be treated yearly with a light coat of wood oil designed for eucalyptus or teak by applying it with a soft cloth.
- For finished furniture, we recommend brushing off any loose dirt or debris with a soft brush and wiping down with a mild detergent and water.
- We recommend you protect your furniture in the off season by using a using a good quality furniture cover. It helps keep your furniture clean and protects it from the elements thus minimizing annual maintenance.
Absolutely love it, it is durable as ever thru rain and some very minimal snow,easy to clean and not to uncomfortable! Very attractive set and durable
Love the style, the price and the dimensions. It is because of this that it gets four stars. Be warned! All the brown parts need to be sealed to be in order to be a true outdoor table. It will get mold otherwise.
Exactly as described, no assembly required (huge plus), and the set looks fantastic!
Item arrived on time and was well packed. No damage to the product despite some rough handling along the way to us... the box showed some damage. The table and chairs are well made and sturdy. We will probably add some oil rub to the finish to give more protection, however. The seller added a hand written note thanking us for our order. .. a nice touch.
We set it up in a small greenhouse and now my wife and a friend enjoy sitting there among the plants with a glass of wine.
Oh, and the seller included a small note saying "thanks for the order". I would buy from this seller again.