Indoor Furniture Warranty
Our customers' satisfaction means everything to us. Here at DTYStore.com, we take pride in our product’s superior quality and craftsmanship. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact our customer satisfaction department at CS@DTYStore.com. We are so confident in our products that we offer a one-year limited warranty on all our furniture products. This warranty covers material manufacturing defects, quality defects and workmanship. If you experience any quality issues we will be happy to repair or exchange the item. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any items that are used in a way that is inconsistent with it’s proper use. The following Limited Warranties are non-transferable and given only to the original retail purchaser, subject to all the terms and conditions below.
This limited one-year warranty means the normal useful life of the product under reasonable use.
The one-year limited warranty DOES NOT cover
- Personal preference of size, color or finish
- Theft or loss of the item
- Improper assembly
- Scratches, cuts, burns, stains or pet damage, tears, pilling, fading, or shrinking and is not valid when heavy soiling or abuse is evident.
- All cushioning will soften with normal use and will conform to the shape of the user. This shall be considered normal wear, and shall not be considered a loss of resiliency or a material manufacturing defect.
- The Leather and Upholstery Fabric Limited Warranty also includes seam slippage, cracking, and dye transfers. Leather is a natural product, and, as such, each hide will reflect its own individuality. Some variations of shade and tone are to be expected as are the nicks, scratches, and wrinkles that only occur in genuine leather; these characteristics are in no way to be considered a defect.
- The Limited Warranties on “Leather”, “Upholstered Fabric” and “Finishes and all Other Furniture Products” do not cover damages resulting from excessive soiling, improper or unapproved cleaning methods, fading or other damages resulting from exposure to sunlight, damages resulting from household humidity, or damages resulting from any liquid, including but not limited to alcohol and water. CAUTION: Any use of improper or unapproved cleaning methods voids all warranties.
- These Limited Warranties do not cover damages or defects caused by use of chemical treatments or protective coatings on the finish, leather, or upholstered fabric by the original retail purchaser, and any such chemical treatments or protective coatings voids all warranties.
- These Limited Warranties do not apply to (i) rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses, any merchandise purchased “as is” or second-hand. All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, delivery or transportation damage, nor any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care. These Limited Warranties are null and void if furniture has been moved from original point of delivery to consumer.
- These Limited Warranties do not apply to any products that have been altered by any person, dealer, or company.
The sole liability of DTYStore.com is limited to repair, or at its option, replacement the applicable product or part not in conformity with these Limited Warranties. REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE. If within the warranty period, identical materials are unavailable at the time of repair or replacement, DTYStore.com reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality.
To obtain warranty services, the original retail purchaser must comply with the requirements of this Claim Procedure. Contact CS@DTYStore.com to obtain warranty service. All claims must include the original order number, the product item number, and be filed within the applicable warranty period. DTYStore.com reserves the right to require defective parts be returned upon request.