Indoor Wood Furniture Care
With proper care your furniture will look beautiful for years to come.
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight to keep from fading and discoloring.
- Use a soft damp cloth to remove normal dust and dirt and wipe up spills as soon as they occur.
- Wood furniture should be dusted frequently. Use a lamb's wool duster, microfiber cleaning cloth or cotton cleaning cloth.
- Dusting with a dry cloth can scratch your furniture so lightly spritz your duster with water, a spray duster or wood polish.
- Never spray the furniture directly as it can cause furniture products to buildup.
- Dust in the direction of the grain