Polyester Upholstery Care Tips
Polyester Upholstery Tips
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight to keep from fading and discoloring.
- Vacuum fabric regularly with an upholstery attachment using low suction.
- Use a soft damp cloth to remove normal dust and dirt
- Wipe up spills immediately, as stains are harder to remove once they are set.
- Most minor stains can be cleaned using 1 tablespoon of dishwashing liquid with 2 cups of cool water. Dab onto the stain with a clean, white cloth. Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
- Never use harsh cleaners.