Free Standard Shipping on Every Order
Add some farmhouse delight to your home with our Centennial bar stool. The neutral color palette and timeless design make these stools perfect for the kitchen or bar. These alluring stools feature a rustic gray wash, antique white or weathered gray finish, and a bonded leather or upholstered fabric on the seat and back surrounded by brushed nickel nail head trim and gently curved lines for a touch of farmhouse charm.
Free Standard Shipping (up to $39.99 savings)!*
- TWO SIZES: These farmhouse stools will add comfort and charm to your kitchen or bar area. Available in 24” counter stool or 30” bar stool heights. Overall Dimensions 24”: 42.5” H x 19” W x 22” D; 30”:47” H x 19” W x 22” D; Footrest Height: 8.5” for 24” and 12” for 30”. SIMPLE ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions and hardware included.
- STYLISH: The stool features a rustic gray wash, antique white or weathered gray finish, and a bonded leather or light and dark gray polyester ticking fabric upholstered seat and back, brushed nickel nail head trim, and detailing on the legs. This neutral bar stool is sure to complement any décor.
- BUILT TO LAST: These rustic farmhouse stools are comfortable and sturdy with a solid hardwood frame that can hold up to 300 lbs., flared back legs for stability attached with two bolts per leg for strength. Bonus metal footplates protect the stool from footwear damage and floor protectors to keep your floors scratch-free.
- COMFORTABLE: The tool features a 2 1/2” thick high-density foam seat cushion and padded back durable bonded leather or polyester fabric, and a sturdy footrest. The flared back legs and gently curved back provide stability and comfort.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Our customers' satisfaction means everything to us. Here at DTYStore.com, we take pride in our product’s superior quality and craftsmanship. If for any reason you are at all unsatisfied with your purchase, simply contact us. We are so confident in our products that we offer a 90-day limited warranty (see item warranty information for details).
Made in Vietnam
*Free standard shipping applies to products shipped to locations in the contiguous 48 states, extra shipping charges apply outside the contiguous 48 states.
Counter Stool measures: 42.5”H x 18” W x 20” D
Seat Dimensions: 26.25”H x 18.75” W x 17.5” D
Footrest Height: 8.25”
Bar Stool measures: 46”H x 18” W x 21” D
Seat Dimensions: 30.25” x 18.75” W x 17.5” D
Footrest Height: 12”
This product ships in one box
Dimensions Counter Stool: 45.5” L x 21.5” W x 8” iD
Weight: 26.6 lbs.
This product ships in one box
Dimensions Bar Stool: 49” L x 21.5” W x 8” D
Weight: 28.7 lbs.
Indoor Wood Furniture Care
With proper care, your furniture will look beautiful for years to come.
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight to keep from fading and discoloring.
- Use a soft damp cloth to remove normal dust and dirt and wipe up spills as soon as they occur.
- Wood furniture should be dusted frequently. Use a lamb's wool duster, microfiber cleaning cloth, or cotton cleaning cloth.
- Dusting with a dry cloth can scratch your furniture so lightly spritz your duster with water, a spray duster , or wood polish.
- Never spray the furniture directly as it can cause furniture products to build up.
- Dust in the direction of the grain
Polyester Upholstery Tips
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight to keep it from fading and discoloring.
- Vacuum fabric regularly with an upholstery attachment using low suction.
- Use a soft damp cloth to remove normal dust and dirt
- Wipe up spills immediately, as stains are harder to remove once they are set.
- Most minor stains can be cleaned using 1 tablespoon of dishwashing liquid with 2 cups of cool water. Dab onto the stain with a clean, white cloth. Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
- Never use harsh cleaners.