Free Standard Shipping on Every Order
Enrich your favorite eating space with these delightful stools.
Their classic design and neutral color palate are sure to complement any décor. The classic X-back design is complemented by the padded upholstered seat or bonded leather seat and flared leg. These sturdy stools are built with a solid hardwood frame and a round footrest with metal plates to protect the stool from footwear damage. This stool is available in two sizes, three finishes, and three upholstery colors. These sophisticated stools are sure to add comfort and style to your kitchen or bar area.
Free Standard Shipping (up to $39.99 savings)!*
- TWO SIZES: Their classic design and neutral color palate are sure to complement any décor, available in 24” counter stool or 30” bar stool heights. Seat dimensions: 17 1/2” W x 16 3/4” D, Footrest height: 24” stool 8”, 30” stool 101/2”.
- NEW!! THREE STYLISH COLORS & FINISHES: The classic X back design is complemented by the padded Bonded Leather seat and gently flared leg. It is available in a cherry, natural, or espresso finish and a bone, saddle, or black bonded leather seat. These sophisticated stools are sure to add comfort and style to your kitchen or bar area.
- BUILT TO LAST: These stools are built to last with a solid hardwood frame, an industrial 19” swivel mechanism that can hold up to 300 lbs., flared legs for stability attached with two bolts per leg for strength. Bonus metal foot plates protect the stool from footwear damage and floor protectors to keep your floors scratch free.
- COMFORTABLE SWIVEL: The upholstered seat features a 2 1/2” thick high-density foam cushion and durable 100% polyester upholstery or bonded leather. The flared leg and footrest provide comfort and stability. The 360-degree swivel gives a great range of motion and allows you to turn around freely without having to move your stool. This delightful stool is sure to be a great addition to your favorite eating space.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions and hardware included.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Our customers' satisfaction means everything to us. Here at DTYStore.com, we take pride in our product’s superior quality and craftsmanship. If for any reason you are at all unsatisfied with your purchase, simply contact us. We are so confident in our products that we offer a 90-day limited warranty (see item warranty information for details).
Made in Vietnam
*Free standard shipping applies to products shipped to locations in the contiguous 48 states, extra shipping charges apply outside the contiguous 48 states.
Counter Stool measures: 40”H x 16 1/2” W x 16 1/2” D
Seat Dimensions: 24”H (25 ½”H with cushion) x 17 ½” W x 16 ¾”D
Footrest Height: 8”
Bar Stool measures: 45”H x 17” W x 17”D
Seat Dimensions: 30”H (30 1/4”H with cushion) x 17 ½” W x 16 ¾”D
Footrest Height: 10 1/2”
This product ships in one box
Dimensions Counter Stool: 36”L x 20.5”W x 7.5”D
Weight: 29.1 lbs.
This product ships in one box
Dimensions Bar Stool: 36”L x 20.5”W x 7.5”D
Weight: 30.8 lbs.
Indoor Wood Furniture Care
With proper care, your furniture will look beautiful for years to come.
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight to keep from fading and discoloring.
- Use a soft damp cloth to remove normal dust and dirt and wipe up spills as soon as they occur.
- Wood furniture should be dusted frequently. Use a lamb's wool duster, microfiber cleaning cloth, or cotton cleaning cloth.
- Dusting with a dry cloth can scratch your furniture so lightly spritz your duster with water, a spray duster or wood polish.
- Never spray the furniture directly as it can cause furniture products to build up.
- Dust in the direction of the grain
Polyester Upholstery Tips
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight to keep it from fading and discoloring.
- Vacuum fabric regularly with an upholstery attachment using low suction.
- Use a soft damp cloth to remove normal dust and dirt
- Wipe up spills immediately, as stains are harder to remove once they are set.
- Most minor stains can be cleaned using 1 tablespoon of dishwashing liquid with 2 cups of cool water. Dab onto the stain with a clean, white cloth. Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
- Never use harsh cleaners.