Free Standard Shipping on Every Order
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my payment options?
- The following payment options are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express , Pay Pal and Amazon Pay.
How do I reset my password?
- Click the reset password link on the sign in screen, you will be sent an email to the address we have on file. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
How is sales tax calculated?
- Sales tax is only charged on orders shipped within the state of Colorado.
Is my credit card secure?
- DTYStore.com has sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your credit card information. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL digitally encrypts your order, making it undecipherable to anyone outside of DTYStore.com. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to or from our Web site, and you do so at your own risk. We recommend you sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit.
Do you match competitors pricing?
- Our items are factory direct straight to you. We do not price match because we are the only vendor that carries our unique items.
When is my credit card charged?
- Your credit card will be charged once your item ships.
Do you offer discounts or promotions?
- Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list you will receive notifications of sales and special savings.
How can I get on your email list?
- To get on our mailing list all you need to do is create an account with us using your preferred email address. We will send you updates as well as our latest promotions.
How can I cancel an order?
- Orders typically ship the day they are received so it may not be possible to cancel your order. Please contact our customer satisfaction department at CS@DTYSTore.com and they will be able to guide you through the process.
Can I add additional items to the order I just placed?
- At DTYStore.com we try to process orders as quickly as possible and ship most orders within the same day. We would most likely not be able to add to your current order but we would be happy to place a second order for you. Since we offer free shipping there will be no additional charges for placing a second order.
What is California proposition 65?
- California Proposition 65, requires businesses to provide warnings for products containing any of approximately 800 chemicals. If a warning is required, California law requires that the product must have the following statement: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.
Can items be saved in my shopping cart?
- Yes, Items will be saved in your shopping cart for seven days.
How do I unsubscribe form your emails?
- You may click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you received or you may contact our customer satisfaction department at CS@DTYStore.com. By changing your email preferences you will still receive email notifications regarding the status of your order when you make a purchase.