Free Standard Shipping on Every Order
Bedding Care Tips
Your new fine linen purchase will give you many nights of comfort given the proper care. We recommend that you wash your sheets before use.
- For thorough and even cleaning it is best to wash your fine linens alone, one set per load.
- They should be washed in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Always use a mild detergent
- Do not use any products containing chlorine bleach, benzoyl peroxide or alpha hydroxy acid
- Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets as they can damage the delicate natural fibers and will add a coating on the sheet that will interfere with the cooling and moisture wicking properties of the set
- Heat from the dryer is also hard on the natural fibers in the sheets, tumble dry on low heat and promptly remove from the dryer to prevent wrinkles.
- Do not over-dry. Air dry if possible.
- Warm iron as needed.